Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65

Thread: lets introduce and reintroduce

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Well i've been here a while ^^ I use to post a lot here until College came along and killed that *shakes fist*

    But my name is Yaoi Manga Girl

    I'm from Ontario Canada

    and i'm 18

    Umm well to start off I love all sorts of mangas as long as they are interesting ^_^ lol. I don't really have a favorite manga cause I love them all!! But if i had to pick it would be Love Mode, Cain and Yami no Matsuei and UGH XD(although sakura-crisis doesn't scan this manga). Oh and I would love to thank Sakura and Crisis and all there members who help them translate and scan the mangas cause without this site I would just die XP Umm don't know what else to say really ^^;; but Thank you guys for all your hard work ^0^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 21, 2004 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  2. #22
    Inactive Member KaitouMiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello. I've been lurking about for quite awhile but I guess I was always to shy to say anything ...but I figure I might as well someday write something since I took the time to register ^^; Anyway...

    I'm Kaitou and I'm 21. I live in southern California and I'm still trapped in college.

    As for manga I love Kaori Yuki and anything yaoi. I become worse and worse with each passing day too. Smut anyone?

    I also have a tendency to ramble ^^; Sorry in advance!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member heartberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2003
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi well,
    I have actually been here a while, but I rarely post. I don't know, maybe I am a bit shy, maybe I just don't know what to write. Don't know, but I thought that I would introduce myself anyway. My real name is Amber, but I chose heartberry because my dad was going to name me daemina, which means heartberry (or strawberry) in Ojibwe. Actually my favourite fruit is strawberries. I am currently 18, but I am still in highschool, sadly. Yeah, well I like mangas a lot, but not so much animes, I used to like them a lot, but now I have lost most interest. Hmm..I do like Kaori Yuki, like so many others here, and Angel Sanctuary is my favourite. I like different kinds of stuff. I am not really into yaoi, but I think shonen-ai is okay, just not really into that either, I guess I do like a lot of shoujo stories, like paradise kiss, hana kimi, w-juliet, etc.
    I love to draw, especially, well what would you call it, manga-style, don't know, but I like to draw that way. I can draw real life too though. I like to make up a lot of stories, but I never write them down because for one thing, I suck at writing, I just play them out in my head, and when one ends, I start another one. I also draw out all the characters for each story too. I would like to put some pictures up on the fanart page, but I don't have a scanner.
    And if we are talking about video games my favourites are in the final fantasy series, VII, VIII, X, X-2.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha...i make up stories in my head to...and im not crazy. its just something i do. any when i walk home from school (poor isabella *my car* was taken away and given to my loser older bro cuz he fucked his up and needs a car more than i do..grrrr)...anyways..takes me twenty minutes to walk home and during that time i enter my story world.

    oh and playing games till yah die..haha i call that ultimate gaming. i have like two guy friends who play the same games i do..and they are immensely better than me cuz i dont like fighting...but i like playing rpgs. so my characters are always WEAK. but anyways when we have like vaca or something we start playing in the morning and dont stop for anything untill the game is done. let me tell u...u get dirty doing that lol...cuz if u drop something on ur self..which happens cuz u can only use one hand..u cant clean up. good times. i was doing that this weeked. im all most to the second disc of chrono cross...damn sky dragon is kicking my ass! hehe maybe i really am a dork

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Saphiremirth's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey all,

    Probably nobody remembers me here anyways, but I decided to just drop a line and say "hello" again...people beware [img]wink.gif[/img]
    The thing is since I've been attending university spending my freetime reading Manga or watching Anime has decreased dramatically....and yes, I AM suffering ....very much that is [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    I'm from Austria, btw - I could go on complaining about how hard it is to study at an international uni and since I'm 18 years old I feel unbelievably young compared to the other students and I've never in my entire life felt young, okay? That's like a miracle to me.......................... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] ............. what the h**** does this have to do with Manga anyways? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    It's actually because I suck at studying that I haven't been able to post at all...kinda feel guilty about it though.

    What else do you need to know?..oh yeah, right Manga....well, I'm Kaori Yuki obsessed (especially Angel Sanctuary, Cain and Bloodhound) and I loooooooooooooove Alichino...such a pity this one will probably never be continued. I'm not really into yaoi, but I do enjoy mature shoujo. No not hentai, although some of those....eeergh......no need to go into further details here...If you know what Ren-Ai is about, that kinda explains everything. I've come to like You Higuri, Hanakimi is actually cute too. Anyways, I've been leeching various Mangas from IRC but those are not as spectacular as the ones mentioned above.

    I have to keep it short, gotta do some homework.....arg, the pain, the agony...
    Take care y'all, I'll be dropping by whenever I have the time!..not that it would mean anything to anybody.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ugh. My stupid computer went to hell. Still fixing it. Posting from school. Blah x.x

    Anyway, I suppose I'm almost kinda one of the old vets considering who's still active on the board. Anyway, I suppose I'll give a run down of myself.

    I'm 22, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. I'm the only active guy on the forums (*wonders why there isn't more guys here...* Oh, right, the yaoi). I love Love Mode when I do get around to reading it. Yami's great, especially Dr. Rapist (er, Muraki).

    Anyway, I'm in college at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities and studying both biology and Japanese (I should really get around to seeing if I can translate that page carole sent me to see if I'm the level yet ;P ). Next week is Anime Detour, so go us! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hopefully I'll get a YnM Wall scroll or something.

    Anyway, thats about it from me [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    -Reikou

  7. #27
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whoah...it's been ages since I last post in this board ^^;;;

    well...to the newcomers... hajimameshite^^ just call me yakitori or aramaki

    I'm a full-fledged rabid yaoi fangirl now... a notch up since I found new yaoi-fangirls friends in RL xD

    well... other than that, I'm more into drawing and illustrations if I'm not hunting the net for more scanlation ^^ my deviantart gallery

    other facts... I'm an indonesian chinese girl who's been studying in singapore in the past 5 years... and I'm taking multimedia course in college. umm...what else? okay...I'm 18 years old... yesh...I can read most yaoi stuffs now xDDD

    hobbies --- drawing, watching anime, listening to musics, procrastinating, collecting and reading manga, collecting artbooks, miniature perfumes and free postcards

    fav. mangaka --- sumomo yumeka, yuki kaori, kazuya minekura, CLAMP, kazusa takashima, yamane ayano, row takakura

    musics --- j-pop, j-rock (mostly gackt) , k-pop and jay chow .. I hate S.H.E and F4 though >.<

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Tsubaki-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *waves enthusiastically* Hi all!

    Real name-Katherine (sometimes Kath online, but NEVER Katey, Kat, or Kate)

    Age- 15 (Birthday- July 23)

    Location- Earth...ugh

    Manga and Anime- Yami no Matsuei, Lain, Petshop of Horrors, just about everything of Kaori Yuki's
    I'll usually read or watch anything...except maybe Dragonball-I draw the line at naked monkey boys, it's just not funny

    TV- Doctor Who, Star Trek, Red Dwarf
    I just watched the third season of Red Dwarf today, such a fun show

    Favorite Authors- Douglas Adams, Neil Gaiman, Daniel Handler...probably loads of others whose names escape me

    Pastimes- Slobbing around, drinking coffee, reading, watching anime, reading manga, working on my website(currently being revamped- cleverbit.net), corupting people, breathing...etc

    Yeh, I think thats it. Hi everyone!

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 23, 2004 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Tsubaki-chan ]</font>

  9. #29
    Inactive Member jenny2344's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im...jenny (creative, ne?). im from texas, and im currently taking japanese in school. on deviantart, im jenny2344, also. i've been lurking around these message boards a lot, and for quite i while, but i rarely post. -_-;;;;

    im addicted to angsty manga (like boys next door!!!), and well... i like a lot of anime/manga, but heres what i can think of at the moment: angel sanctuary, count cain, wolf's rain (KIBA!!!!), naruto, shaman king (dont ask.... sure... yoh's only like 12....but.... @_@ sry), sakende yaruze, and yami no matsuei.

    i listen to a lot of jrock, and i have i friend who's getting me obsessed with jpop/rap/...all the other stuff. ^_^ i like penicillin and gackt. (and currently have "YATTA" stuck in my head...)

    eauh... cant think of anything else to say but to thank all the ppl who slave over providing scanlations for us. ^_^ *hugs*

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Tsubaki-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    < pointless babble>
    Yay! A fellow angsty manga fan! Boy's Next Door is one of my favorites and was actually the first manga I read at S-C.
    I love all Kaori Yuki's stuff, although I haven't read the manga of Angel Sanctuary yet...waiting for it to be published in April...arg...waitwait. I watched the OVA about 8 times though. ^^ [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Her stores are so great-each time you read or watch them you see something new.
    < /pointless babble>

    -Tsu-chan

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •